2 Which cookies and why
1. When you visit and / or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies include:
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||Analytical||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of Google Analytics script tags.||1 day|
|_ga||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 year|
|_gid||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|Pll_language||Analytical||This cookie is used to determine the visitor’s preferred language.||1 year|
|r/collect||Marketing||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the device used and visitor behavior.||Session|
2. You can prevent cookies from being placed or delete already placed cookies by adjusting your settings in your browser. Help with adjusting these settings can be found on the website of the browser you use. Please note that not allowing cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the Website’s functions to malfunction.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com. If you remain unsatisfied with our response, you are free to submit a complaint to the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be.